Takes 10 minutes to make, 25 minutes to cook
8 large field mushrooms
4 tbsp olive oil
2 small red onions, finely chopped
2 large garlic cloves, crushed
1 tsp ground cumin
Good pinch ground coriander
180g baby spinach
2 red chillies, deseeded and finely chopped
Grated zest of 1 lemon
120g feta, crumbled
6 flatbreads and Greek yogurt, to serve (optional)
1. Light/preheat the barbecue. Brush the field mushrooms all over with 3 tbsp of the olive oil, then season.
2. Heat the remaining oil in a frying pan over a low heat and gently fry the onions and garlic for 5 minutes until softened. Add the spices and cook for 2 minutes more, then transfer the spiced onion to a bowl.
3. Put the spinach in a colander, pour over boiling water from the kettle to wilt, refresh under cold water, squeeze dry, then roughly chop.
4. Stir the spinach, chillies, lemon zest and feta into the onion mixture and season to taste.
5. Barbecue the mushrooms for 5 minutes, flat-side up, place to one side, turn over and divide the filling between them. Place back on a medium-hot part of the barbecue for a further 10 minutes until cooked through and the filling is hot.
6. Toast the flatbreads on the barbecue for a minute, then use to wrap the mushrooms, and top with a dollop of yogurt, and serve or for a lighter version serve with some green salad.